Client Relations | Operations
- Great role with plenty variety and client contact
- Fast-paced environment, friendly team and fabulous office environment in Parnell
- 30 hours per week worked over 5 days (with possibility to increase if desirable)
Ventell Consulting is a business growth consultancy, which assists clients in growing their businesses profitability. Our work involves business coaching, marketing strategy and implementation, social media marketing and branding. We develop trusted relationships with our clients and genuinely feel that we are an integral part of their teams.
The business is growing and the Principal/Business Coach needs a competent administrator and client support to assist with the day to day running of the business and to liaise with our team and clients.
Who we’re looking for
Ideally you’ll have a background as an administrator, PA or office/practice manager with some knowledge of marketing communications. You’ll have excellent communications and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
You’ll have a great knack of following up on tasks and gently pushing everyone along in order to get things delivered on time. Happy to take on whatever is required at the time and not afraid to improve processes along the way, you’ll enjoy the variety and challenge this role offers.
What you can expect in a day’s work
The role has two key elements- administration and marketing support. Here are some of the tasks you might complete in a typical day.
- Proposal writing from Principal’s notes
- Sending out client letters
- Loading jobs and preparing invoices from Workflowmax
- Setting up meetings with clients
- Monthly invoicing using Xero
- Setting up and sending e-newletters using Mailchimp
- Website reports for clients
- Maintaining the Ventell website, updating content and posts on relevant social media sites
- Project managing the team to get their WIP updates and blog articles in on time