One of our clients has a new role that they are looking to fill… Read more & apply below:
Executive Assistant Extraordinaire… with room to grow!
We are looking outside the square for this role – you may have skills and talents gained in a military, events management, broadcasting, film/ production environment – all of which would be easily transferable into our world.
We are a visionary, boutique FMCG exporter looking for a talented, passionate, committed individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, to join our small team in a critical support role to our CEO and Group Managing Director.
Ours is an innovative, dynamic and constantly changing environment and we would like to hear from you if you have:
- – sensational organisational and project management expertise
- – highly evolved communication skills
- – exceptional attention to detail
- – outstanding ability to engage with both customers and suppliers
- – a strong ‘can do’, roll your sleeves up work ethic
- – tenacity and patience in bucket loads
- – strong multi-tasking skills, are deadline driven and thrive working under pressure
We are passionate about developing and delivering quality, premium nutritional products to consumers around the world. Our customers value us because we are uncompromising in placing quality at the forefront of everything we do and restless in our pursuit of innovation and improvement. We are looking for an individual who will fit seamlessly into our small team and help us continue to create real value for our stakeholders in every interaction.
In return, you can expect an exciting working environment with likeminded people and the chance to bring your exceptional talents to life in a growing, dynamic business.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.