“Imagine, Nelson as New Zealand’s Premier Outdoor Concert Location”
If you have a soft spot for Nelson, then this investment opportunity could be for you…
A closed group investment proposition opportunity exists through one of our clients for you to invest in Showcase Nelson.
The Core Purpose of Showcase Nelson:
- Deliver ROI for the investors and repay the bank loan each and every year.
- Stage profitable, high quality events that solely focus on the customer experience, events that attract a 30-55 year old to Nelson.
- To operate in a state of constant innovation in everything we do.
- Establish sufficient working capital to enable the self-funding of future events.
- Play the long game, remain open minded but don’t lose sight of the vision, the venue, the act and the overall Nelson experience — all need to be special, the sum of the parts being greater than the whole.
The management team and advisory panel will agree upon the strategic and operational KPI metrics.
We will operate with total transparency and develop a sustainable company from day one.
Is an event/entertainment company (5038582)
- Showcase Nelson will be run by Stuart Allan together with contracted consultants, who are specialists in their respective elds
- Showcase Nelson will be totally accountable for the implementation of the events, reporting to an advisory panel
- Governance – Julian Raine will Chair the advisory panel comprising of four additional members (yet to be appointed)
- Key advisory partners, include Gary Stocker Lawyer, Ross Strawbridge Accountant, Tony Pratt Westpac Bank Manager
- Showcase Nelson Ltd is registered with NZ Companies O ce and the Constitution has been lodged.
Debra Chantry is a Business Coach with The Icehouse and is working with Stuart Allan in a Business Coaching capacity.